BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

stuff we go through will work out in the end.

I'm siting here wondering how I got were I am today. Looking at my past, missing old friends, and memories. Moving states, cities, school its all hard. But something most of us have to go through. The past has brought me JOY, DISCOMFORT, ANGER, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, CAT FIGHTS, PEACE, MY BEST ELEMENTARY FRIEND, MY BEST MIDDLE SCHOOL FRIEND, TEARS, LAUGHING SO HARD A PEE MY PANTS, FUN, KINDNESS.
Which are all memories i am glad to have. Memories i would never want to erase. MY best friend in middle school signed my yearbook that i have recently found stating

"Morgan! OMFG! We may fight alot but know i ♥ u 2 death! I am sorry for our current fight and all the fights before now! Without you, I wouldnt be me. (Thats a good thing) Babe, I'm gonna miss you so much! thank you for always being there for me! I ♥ u!"

and those few words put me into a thought. a thought of simply wanting the life i used to have back. but without moving, without going through all those emotions i wouldnt be where i am now. i wouldnt be who i am now. the things that have been the most difficult to get through have made me a better person and reaise what great things i have. the heart breaks you learn from, the love and peace.. you hold on to. the laughing you will always remember that joke that made you see the true beauty of your friendship and the peeing your pants-- please try to forget. lol. but all-in-all my lifes been good! and if something were to happen, i think i could handle it! and thats all a girl needs to know.

0 comments: