BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

we can make it a fresh beginning. :)

Ever since i was a little girl Ive had big dreams, little did i know i wasnt gonna be able to get anywhere without knowing Christ as my LORD and SAVIOR! Knowing Christ was the biggest step ive taken, and the best!

A few months ago, i started goin to Victory Church for the youth ministry, and that very first night i was there.. i could hear my heart pounding in my chest BOOM BOOM BOOM and i almost felt light headed. i felt tears streaming down my cheeks (but wipping them away of fear of looking rediculous). Pastor Ron then had asked who needed to ask Jesus Christ into their lives, either again, or for the first time. With everyones eyes closed and heads bowed. One by one i coulted the tears hiting the chair i was leaning on.. "one, two, three, four..." my hand slowly raised and as soon as i heard "thank you young lady, God bless." my hand fell down, back on the chair again. "ten,eleven,twelve..." i continued counting my tears drop on the chair. Pastor Ron then asked everyone who raised their hand to come up to the front for prayer to pray for salvation. my head shot up, and i looked at Aubrey saying "i cant go up there, i cant" she nudged me, but there was just no was. too much had already happened and i felt too weak. he asked if everyone had come up, knowing i hadnt. i thought he was gonna let it go. little did i know, no less that 4 seconds later Pastor Ron was at the fold up chair in front of me with the mic. and asking my name, he said something to the effect of, youre prolly gonna get reallly mad at me for this, but my pastor had to do this to me too. and he pulled the chair forward, asked me name&& stuck the mic in my face as i amswered "Morgan." and he was like "okay, now we have everyone" as he pulled me up to the front (i dragged Aubrey along too). and i stood there until i felt hands surrounding me and Pastor Ron asked us to repeat him in a salvation prayer, and i did.. along with the other teens who needed salvation that night. then he apparently said for all of us to go to the back room, where leaders would pray with us and help us get on our way. and i didnt hear it, or thought he wasnt talking to us, i tried so hard to rush back to my seat and hide. and then Jenn K. got on stage and was going to say annoincments but one of them ended up being "Morgan, you cant hide!" (so i can thank that lovely lady for THAT. lol*)

so thats the story of my new beginning, now that was the best thing thats ever happened to me. WITHOUT A DOUBT IN THE WORLD! im not hear to say life as a TRUE Christian is going to b easy, but u can sure bet its gonna be worth it! GOD DOES LOVE YOU, EACH OF HIS CHILDREN PLAY A SPECIAL ROLE IN HIS LIFE.

2 comments:

Cayla said...

That was so good I have no construtive critisism to give you. It was very good. You did a very good job.

Oh by the way this is Cayla.

Morgan said...

thank you. :) i didnt realise how long it was until like.. a minute ago. lol*